Our client is a leading financial institution, offering banking, wealth management, and brokerage services to its customers. Their most valuable customers have a larger contribution to the client’s business, so it is very important for the client to actively manage attrition, and prevent the top customers from leaving.
- Data originates from multiple sources, both within and outside the organization
- Need for a centralized location for storing all the data, regardless of its source or format – eliminate data silos and determine ways to connect enterprise data
- Deriving critical insights that enhance decision making and open new avenues for growth.
- Developed a single integrated environment based on Hadoop to store, integrate, exchange, process, and analyze all kinds of information in any format
- Enabled the data lake with managed ingestion wherein all the data is defined, tracked, and logged Data from point-of-sale, digital marketing, e-commerce, mail subscriptions, were all brought into the platform for a unified view and analysis
- Developed orchestration and job scheduling capabilities to consume, process, or act upon the data
- Enabled integration with traditional BI tools for reporting
- Strategized metadata management to apply technical, operational, and business metadata on the data lake. This provided a 360-degree view of the data inventory
- Enabled data security by ensuring access control, data masking, and compliance with industry and other regulations
- A full suite of analytic themes such as consumer 360 view, household level price elasticity,and impact of digital marketing campaigns was also developed and delivered.
- 50% reduction in cost in both storage and data processing
- Delivered a comprehensive view of the data to a large number of users in theorganization, providing deep insights across multiple themes of relevance.