Effective Date: 29th October 2021
Tiger Analytics (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.tigeranalytics.com website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of PII and the choices you have associated with that data while using Tiger Analytics website/service.
1. TO WHOM DOES THIS PRIVACY NOTICE APPLY TO
This notice applies to the processing of PII collected by us when you:
• Visit our website.
• Visit our office.
• Receive communications from us as part of business development initiatives (prospective client).
• Are our vendor.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
2.1. Types of Data Collected:
2.1.1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“PII”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Cookies and Usage Data
While visiting our office premise, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“PII”) like Name, Aadhar/PAN number and phone number.
If you are vendor, we might retain the contact information of the point-of-contact from your side to establish a seamless communication.
2.1.2. Usage Data
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used (usage data). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2.1.3. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimize the user experience and for features and services to function properly.
We use automatically-collected information and other information collected through our website through cookies and similar technologies to (i) personalize our website, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits; (ii) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (iii) monitor and analyse the effectiveness of website; (iv) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (v) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the website.
These cookies do not collect PII about you. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser so that it can be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however, if you disable cookies, you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website.
2.1.4 Information That We Collect from Third Parties
From time to time, we may receive PII about you from third party sources like databases and social media but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your PII to us.
The types of information we obtain from such third parties might include your name, e-mail address, company name, postal address, location, designation, telephone number and we use this information to maintain and improve customer support experience, improve the accuracy of the records we hold about you and for our sales and marketing purposes.
3. USE OF DATA
Tiger Analytics uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide, maintain, monitor the usage, analyse and improve the website
• To notify you about changes to our website
• To detect, prevent and address any issues
• To reach out to you for business development activities
• To reach out to you for services related activities
4. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including PII, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including PII to United States and process it there.
5. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
5.1. Legal Requirements
Tiger Analytics may disclose your PII in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Tiger Analytics
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
• To protect the personal safety of users of our service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
5.2. Your Rights
You can modify/withdraw your consent/object to our processing of your PII. You have the right to access any PII that Tiger Analytics processes about you and to request information about:
• What PII we hold about you
• The purposes of the processing
• The categories of PII concerned
• The recipients to whom the PII has/will be disclosed
• How long we intend to store your PII for
• If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
• If we perform any automated decision making using the PII (Currently, we do not perform any automated decision making based on the PII we collect)
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your PII or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure. Requests to access, change, or remove your information will be handled within thirty (30) days, please write to [email protected] for any requests.
6. SECURITY OF DATA
Tiger Analytics understands the significance of your privacy and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your PII. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
• Encryption of data during transit (HTTPS)
• Encryption of data at rest
• Restricted access to only authorized personnel post an authentication process
• Implementation of anti-malware software
• Network protection through firewalls
• Data loss prevention solution
However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the website, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your PII has been compromised, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
7. Disposal of Data
All PII we collect is disposed of securely as per Tiger’s data retention policy.
8. LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING WE RELY ON
As noted in the ‘Use of Data’ section of this notice, we occasionally process your PII
• If you have expressed consent to it on our website or by providing us PII through other means (e.g., Office premise).
• If you have expressed consent by signing a contract with us.
• Based on our Legitimate Interest or on your Consent to send you promotional and marketing communications).
• To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, police request or other legal process served on us.
9. SERVICE PROVIDER
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to perform service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your PII only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service.
10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with PII, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected PII from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
13. CONTACT US
• By email: [email protected]
• By post: Data Protection Officer,
Tiger Analytics India Consulting Private Limited,
RMZ Millenia Business Park 2,
Campus 5, 2nd Floor,
MGR Road, Perungudi,
Chennai – 600096.