Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
The Tiger Analytics team is looking for an Analytics Consultant (Business Analytics) to support the project management activities and provide business intelligence, data analytics, metrics, and reporting. The candidate will translate policy and strategic initiatives to quantitative data analysis and investigative data research. The Analytics Consultant (Business Analytics) will discuss key business objectives with stakeholders, build internal analytics modeling IP and accelerators, and provide insight into what business users are looking for and would these business initiatives prove profitable.
- Manage various data analytics client projects and work with business executives to understand business constraints that could potentially impact data science or machine learning models
- Assess sample data and prepare a preliminary solutions proposal document to present to clients
- Strategize data collection methods and create sample sizes, propose new data sources, and advise team on how to simulate market scenarios to enhance data assets
- Work with the client on the adoption of big data frameworks and inform business stakeholder on traditional data systems compared to big data systems by using a cost-benefit analysis
- Extract, transform and organize the data into datasets, using tools like SQL, and validate the results by benchmarking them against historical data collected by the business users
- Report data results and insights by using business intelligence tools and present the results of predictive models by converting it to usable business insights
- Break down project goals into specific tasks involving business analysis, data analysis and data engineering. Divide and assign tasks for Business Problem Definition, Data Preparation, Exploratory Analysis, Model Development and Implementation, Model Validation and Testing, Insights Generation, Hypothesis Testing and Scenario Analysis, Presentation etc.
- Benchmark the newly developed solution based on the project proposal document and present the result to business leaders. This ensures that business solutions can be implemented in production by the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics or closely related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience evaluating the size and types of data structures available, considering various available big data frameworks, and evaluating for computational efficiency for the client’s hardware and software systems.
- Proficient in using data modeling, operations research, and statistics to solve real world business problems such as fraud detection, cross-selling, and dynamic pricing
- Experienced in leveraging mathematical or statistical modeling techniques for data analysis, such as building hypotheses, running regressions, identifying patterns, and developing a solution approach
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries to retrieve data with low latency
- Proficient with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and QlikView
- Experience with building internal analytics modeling IP and accelerators and providing insights into what business users are looking for and what they would pay for it
- Knowledgeable on how to come up with analytics platform and solutions such as automated insurance underwriting, market mix modeling, augmented text processing
Please send your resumes to [email protected]