Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
The Tiger Analytics team is looking for an Analytics Consultant (Business Analytics) to support the project management activities and provide business intelligence, data analytics, metrics, and reporting. The candidate will translate policy and strategic initiatives to quantitative data analysis and investigative data research. The Analytics Consultant (Business Analytics) will discuss key business objectives with stakeholders, build internal analytics modeling IP and accelerators, and provide insight into what business users are looking for and would these business initiatives prove profitable.
- Determine key business objectives with the stakeholders, analyze sample data, and prepare a preliminary solution proposal document
- Identify Data Collection Methods, investigate available data structures and framework and suggest data mining techniques for computational efficiency for the client’s hardware and software systems.
- Use mathematical and statistical modeling to perform exploratory analysis and develop machine learning algorithms to solve real world business problems
- Manage projects and supervise team of data analytics consultant by breaking down project goals into specific tasks involving business analysis, data analysis and data engineering and subsequently dividing and assigning said tasks
- Evaluate the implemented solution for data consistency and prediction accuracy according to the project proposal document and present the result to business leaders
- Build internal analytics modeling IP and accelerators for Tiger
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/CIS or closely related field
- 3-5 years of experience developing state of the art analytics solutions using big data and using the knowledge of computer systems, algorithms, and mathematical modeling to develop machine learning algorithms to solve real world business problems
- Proficient in organizing datasets, testing model solutions, and reporting the results with tools including SQL, Tableau, QlikView, R, SAS, Hadoop, Python, etc.
- Experience developing machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms
- Experience making prototypes and templates for frequently used modeling scenarios in open source tools
- Proficient in computing and validating the results of the model solutions by developing testing framework
- Knowledgeable on developing analytics platform and solutions such as automated insurance underwriting, market mix modeling, augmented text processing
- Proficient in building internal analytics modeling IP accelerators
Please send your resumes to [email protected]