Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
The Tiger Analytics team is looking for an Analytics Consultant (Business Analytics) to support the project management activities and provide business intelligence, data analytics, metrics, and reporting. The candidate will translate policy and strategic initiatives to quantitative data analysis and investigative data research. The Analytics Consultant (Business Analytics) will discuss key business objectives with stakeholders, build internal analytics modeling IP and accelerators, and provide insight into what business users are looking for and would these business initiatives prove profitable.
- Define key business objectives with the stakeholders and build analytics framework to predict customer behavior, sales forecasting, inventory, labor planning, pricing etc.
- Qualify models against legacy solutions to show error reduction benchmarks, plan data collection methods and identify new sources to simulate market scenarios to enhance data assets.
- Explore various Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence techniques and Operations Research and optimization algorithms to find the best fit for the solution
- Manage various data analytics client projects, including the projects in insurance and healthcare domains
- Break down project goals into specific tasks involving business analysis, data analysis and data engineering and ensure that the developed solution can be implemented in production by the client’s engineering team
- Oversee data collection, validation, and analysis activities and evaluate the developed solution for consistency and accuracy
- Write data science project proposals and make case study presentations to showcase company capabilities
- Build internal analytics modeling IP and accelerators for Tiger Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science or closely related field
- 3 – 5 years of experience designing and developing state-of-the-art data science solutions
- Experience with developing solution algorithms using data modeling tools such as R, SAS, etc., and proficient in validating the results of the model solutions by developing testing framework using Hadoop, Python, etc.
- Experience in visualization tools and BI tools such as Tableau and Qlikview.
- Knowledgeable on how to come up with analytics platform and solutions such as automated insurance underwriting, market mix modeling, augmented text processing
- Proficient in building internal analytics modeling IP accelerators
- Supervise team of offshore Data Science consultants as needed and ensure smooth working with the client’s engineering team.
Please send your resumes to [email protected]