Analytics Consultant (Business Analytics)
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI. Our business value and leadership have been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
Tiger Analytics, LLC has job openings for Analytics Consultant (Business Analytics). Jobs located in Santa Clara, CA, and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Manage various data analytics client projects including projects in pricing, marketing, and supply chain management.
- Discuss key business objectives with stakeholders, understand how business users and customer data is collected, and suggest appropriate data collection methods.
- Work with business executives to understand business constraints that impact data science or machine learning models.
- Examine sample data and prepare a preliminary solution proposal document to present to clients. Extract, transform and organize data into datasets.
- Lead data collection, validation, and analysis activities including risk, spend, commodity, and supplier information. Work with various technologies such as Tableau, QlikView, and SQL Server.
- Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. for long and short-term assignments at client sites.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related and 5 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional.
- Will also accept Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related and 3 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional.
Mail resume with cover letter to Tiger Analytics, LLC, 2350 Mission College Blvd., Suite 495, Santa Clara, CA 95054; Job 20TAL79; EOE