Our client is a leading property management firm involved in the buying or selling of single-family homes to retail and institutional buyers. The client wanted to build a modern data management platform with functional data marts for providing business insights for Real Estate Sales and Leasing.
- No single source of truth since most of the enterprise reporting requirements was solved by Adhoc SQLs directly running on disparate source systems
- No proper means to measure the velocity of the sales pipeline
- Built various functional data marts that can scale and support multiple business lines, such as real estate sales, marketing (supply & demand), end-to-end real estate investment platform from acquisition, leasing, and property maintenance
- Built the data lake on a cloud infrastructure that supports elastic storage and computes capabilities
- Enriched internal data with external data sources
- Increased the sales of properties by improving supply and demand visibility
- Improved the efficiency of leasing performance by measuring the velocity of property pipeline from acquisition to leasing