Our client is a leading global Automotive Distributor and Retailer. The client had a siloed platform supporting only descriptive reporting across the market and no standard KPI definitions. They did not have a customer analytics roadmap in place.
The client wanted to analyze their existing processes and data infrastructure to:
- Discover opportunity areas in advanced analytics
- Identify quick wins to showcase value to stakeholders
- Identify optimal data infrastructure and analytics roadmap
- Siloed Data and only descriptive dashboards largely containing lag indicators
- No clarity on analytics strategy and planning leading to delayed decision making
- Interviewed 32 business stakeholders across 8 functions spanning 3 geographies to understand the business priorities
- Identified and examined 40+ data sources across 3 regions to understand the current state, challenges, analytics requirements, gaps, and recommendations for analytics use cases
- Developed value vs complexity distribution of analytics use cases to arrive at prioritized use cases list with implementation timelines and activities & commentary
- Developed analytics roadmap and business case
- Identified 20 opportunity areas/use cases in advanced analytics across customer analytics, marketing analytics, and operation analytics
- Helped the client with some of the key strategic questions.
- How do we plan for the capability to deliver on the roadmap?
- Insourcing vs Outsourcing? Why?
- How do we set up a governance structure to ensure value delivery?
- Build select business cases for budget approvals