Our client is a leading global Automotive Distributor and Retailer. The client had a siloed platform supporting only descriptive reporting across the market and no standard KPI definitions. They did not have an analytics roadmap in place.
The client wanted to analyze their existing processes and data infrastructure to:
- Discover opportunity areas in advanced analytics
- Identify quick wins to showcase value to stakeholders
- Identify optimal data infrastructure and analytics roadmap
- Siloed Data and only descriptive dashboards largely containing lag indicators
- No clarity on analytics strategy and planning leading to delayed decision making
- Interviewed 32 business stakeholders across 8 functions spanning 3 geographies to understand the business priorities
- Identified and examined 40+ data sources across 3 regions to understand the current state, challenges, analytics requirements, gaps, and recommendations for analytics use cases
- Developed value vs complexity distribution of analytics use cases to arrive at prioritized use cases list with implementation timelines and activities & commentary
- Developed analytics roadmap and business case
- Identified 20 opportunity areas/use cases in advanced analytics across customer analytics, marketing analytics, and operation analytics
- Helped the client with some of the key strategic questions.
- How do we plan for the capability to deliver on the roadmap?
- Insourcing vs Outsourcing? Why?
- How do we set up a governance structure to ensure value delivery?
- Build select business cases for budget approvals